Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Today was another wonderful day. I got up and started preparing dinner at 7am. I cut all the salad lettuce and spun it and put it in a plastic bag to make it crisp, made salad dressings, made the meatballs, got everything ready to make the barbecue sauce and the white sauce for the meatballs so it would be easy after church. Then Tommy dusted and vaccumed for me. I know, I should of finished all the cleaning yesterday but I just couldn't get my mojo going. Just too tired. Then I got my shower and went to church with Bailee, Austin and Tommy. My back was hurting before church so I took an Ibuprofen and boy was I tired in church. I just about couldn't stay awake. After church I came home and finished making dinner. Dean and Family came to eat at 5:30. The picture above is the Cheesecake that Amie made for us for dessert. Doesn't it look yummy. It was delish. It was a great day celebrating Fathers Day with two sons and my hubby. Who could ask for anything more. I just listened to Julie Beck's Conference Talk. This is the third Conference talk I have listened to. I am going to listen to them all.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my two sons today. I am so glad they were able to watch the golf tournament together today. I just love them so much.
Alma 3 - Alma 5  in verse 12 it talks of the great inequality among the people. Some were lifting themselves up with pride. I truly think that is what we are doing when we talk bad about other races of people. We are not better than Mexicans or Black. We are all the same in God's eyes. I know there are good people in all races and that's what we need to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...