Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bird Nest

I made this page today in between Relief Society visiting, getting dog shampoo so Harley could make Molly pretty, getting lettuce at the market and visiting mom. That's been my day. I can't seem to get much done with grandkids here. But I'd rather have them here than get stuff done. So, there you have it. Maybe tomorrow I can get something done. I visited with Nancy Ekins today. What a sweet, wonderful lady.
Grateful Statement: As I went through my day I am grateful for wonderful sisters like Nancy that face there problems head on and still keep a wonderful sense of humor. What a trooper she is...
Mosiah 21 - Mosiah 22   In verse 15 it says "And now the Lord was slow to hear their cry because of their iniquities, nevertheless the Lord did hear their cries". As I pondered that it just made me know how very much Heavenly Father loves us. Even when we don't deserve it he still helps us. And he will chastise us so we learn from our mistakes. It gives me hope!

2 comments:

  1. Love the birds. :>

    Is Nancy Ekins family from California?

    ReplyDelete
  2. West Mountain all her life I think. I'm gonna call ya after I am free again so we can do something fun!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...