Thursday, June 10, 2010

Larry Gene Keith

I made another page today. This I think is a school picture of my brother Larry. He is so cute! Today was a pretty busy day. I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast then I did laundry all day and did dishes. The never ending chore of dishes. I went to down to Mom's and had them fix her new wheel chair. They took off the leg rests instead of the foot rests so they had to put them back on. She wasn't feeling very good this morning but she was able to get up for dinner. We visited for about an hour and then I came home and then went to the market for Yvonne to get her some stuff. Walt is doing really well so that's a big relief for her. I also sprayed her ants that were invading her garage. I hope I got them all and they won't come back. I need to finish my last load of laundry and pack up my stuff for scrapping weekend. Wahoo I can't wait. Bring on the fun. My back has been giving me fits all day so I'm going to take some Ibuprophen and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: As I scrapped these pictures of my brother Larry it just made me miss him so much. He was always so sweet to me. I hope he is progressing in Heaven. I got his Endowments done so he can continue to learn the gospel. Maybe in Heaven we can pay better attention.
Mosiah 22 - Mosiah 23  Even in Book of Mormon days there were Alcoholics. All the Lamanites drank too much so the people of Lemhi could escape.

1 comment:

  1. I love you my friend! Thank you for being such an example for me! You'll never know what a difference you make in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...