Thursday, June 17, 2010

Greeting From Preview

I have had a fabulous lazy day today. I worked on this kit for the Stuff to Scrap blog train and played with my grand kids all day. Bailee had a friend over and we made cookies. Austin played with Harrison and Hayden all day. I love the lazy days of summer and it's so nice that I don't have to work any more and I can enjoy my time with my grand kids. And I got to scrapbook all day long. John made lasagna for dinner and I made a green salad. I didn't get down to see mom today. I waited too long to go. Tomorrow after the Temple trip I will go down.
Grateful Statement: As I sit in my scrapping room with my windows open I hear the sound of children playing outside and it just makes me happy. I have always loved summers. I am so grateful for all the summer I have enjoyed with kids sweet voices out my windows. Such a gift....
Moiah 29 - Alma 1   I like how he convinces the people that they didn't want a King to rule over them because they couldn't get rid of him without much contention. Instead put in Judges because they can be over ridden by each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...