Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sun Brook Hospice for Mom

Today I had to be down at Parkway at 8am to sign papers for mom to be put on Hospice. Wendy who I love and an Aide that Wendy says is the best will take care of her. I know they will take good care of her for me. She will need the extra care. Now we wait and see what her cirrhosis does. The doctor said her liver was really hard. At least for now her pain is much better. I met her Social Worker today. It was David Guertler who I knew from indexing. His wife Judy and I worked together at the Stake Level for about 4 years. He's a very nice man and will come and visit mom. He is going to sing to her. Mom wants songs of the sixties. Funny lady. I went to Rite Aid and got some vitamins to take as I am all out and took Amie's movies back to Red Box. Dean, Amie and the kids left for Mexico today. They are going to see the ruins from the Book of Mormon time. Tommy and I went to these ruins. It was so wonderful to be where the Nephites were. Harrison and Hayden will love the giant lizards. Janna and Scott and the kids are coming to stay the weekend. It should be fun. Then I will have 3 dogs. Molly, Maggie and Chloe Marie. They better like each other or time out for all of them. I worked some more on genealogy today and got a couple of families from the Jennings line ready to print their cards. Time for bed now. Recapping my day has made me tired!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Wendy at Sunbrook Hospice. She always tells me the truth and I know she truly loves my mom. It is such a comfort to me to know she will be mom's nurse.
Mosiah 13 - Mosiah 15   Whenever I read verse 5 it just makes me feel bad that I have caused my Savior pain. "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed". What a marvelous thing he did for us.
Grateful Statement.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...