Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cannery Again

I started this day with a 30 minute walk. It was so cool and nice Heather and I just couldn't believe the weather. I love that walking trail in Salem. This morning I heard my first Bull Frog and now I know why they call them that. We kept looking around trying to see the bull and if he was coming after us and then realized it was frogs. Too funny. After my walk I worked on more Template and worked on my bills. I also did dishes and straightened up my house. Then this afternoon Tommy and I took Bailee over to Megan's house while we went to the cannery. I trained a new missionary on the cash register and a group of young women canned for their ward. Now I'm home, blogging and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the summers I spent with my Grandma. She was so loving to all of us. I'm sure we must have gotten under her feet but she just loved us anyway. What wonderful memories filled to the brim with love. I just hope my grandkids will have those memories of me when I am gone.
Alma 15 - Alma 16 Amulek was rejected by his father, friends and kindred because he joined the church. It reminds me of my Debbie who had such a hard time with her Jewish family when she joined the church. But she had remained faithful all these years. She is an inspiration to me. If she can remain faithful with no one in her family behind her we all should be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...