Monday, June 28, 2010

Tired Day

I got up this morning and walked with Heather. We walked farther than ever. I think we must have walked over 45 minutes. After walking I was so tired. I worked on some more templates and cleaned house a little. I went to check on mom and she was doing really good. What a relief! Then I made phone calls for Relief Society Visiting Teaching. I got mine all done. One more thing off my plate. I talked with Kathy last night and we went over what we were going to take for food to Island Park. So I need to make a menu and get it to everyone. Next job... I took a nap today because I was so tired. I think driving back from St. George, sitting with mom all day yesterday and our long walk this morning just about wore me out. But now I feel refreshed and good. Bailee went to Payson Pool with Courtney and Austin, Harrison and Hayden came up for  dinner. We had spaghetti and meatballs. Aren't they just the cutest boys. I know I'm partial to them but I just can't help myself.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my sweet grandkids. I have got so used to having a house full this house will be pretty lonely when they have gone home and my ones from down the street don't come up as much. How I love all these little munchkins.
Alma 13 - Alma 15  I have always been so touched by the statement Amulek made to Alma about the women and children being consumed with fire and how it pained him and he wanted to stop it but Alma wouldn't do it and said the Lord would receive them unto himself and those who did this to them would be judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...