Saturday, June 19, 2010

Digi Scrapping

Look what I made today. It was fast and easy. Today was hot and I didn't accomplish anything I wanted to. Just hung out all day. Bailee and I went to see Mom. She really looked tired. It really scares me when she gets like this. I think I'm prepared but then I'm just not sure. I absolutely know my heart will be broken. It makes me sad to even think about it. We then went to the market for the stuff for dinner tomorrow. I also worked on genealogy today. I got 2 more emails sent off requesting them to release more Unknowns to me. I am just beat today. I think it must be the heat and I'm trying not to turn on my A/C.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful this day that I'm not working anymore. I get to spend time with my grandkids and when I don't feel good I can just lay down. It is truly a blessing.
Alma 2 - Alma 3  What a bloody war. And their bones were heaped up on the earth. How sad is that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...