Friday, June 25, 2010

Shopping Day

Today was just the best day. I went walking by myself for 35 minutes at 7am this morning. It was perfect at that time of the morning. Then Kathy, Bailee and I went to lunch at the Pizza Factory and to the Quilt Store, Joanne's, The Kitchen Store and then to JC Penney and got these cute outfits for Bailee. We then went to Claires so Bailee could spend her money because it was burning a hole in her pocket. We played Dominos, made dinner, went back to Wal-Mart and saw Carl and Connie Richter from the Aqua Dulce Ward. They just looked the same as always. Really sweet people. I also got Austin 2 pants and shirts at Penney's. I hope they fit him.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Kathy and Darrel. They are the best friends and so hospitable to Bailee and I. I feel so welcome when I come to visit.
Alma 10 - Alma 11  My favorite part was when Amulek was told to return to his house, and that he should feed a prophet of the Lord who was Alma. He was told that Alma was hungry and that he would bless his house. And he blessed every member of his house. What would it be like to have a Prophet in your home blessing your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...