Sunday, June 13, 2010

Play Hard Page

This is the page I started at scrap weekend and finished this morning so I'm posting it here.
Today was a pretty lazy day as I was pretty tired from my fabulous weekend scrapbooking. Judy and I went through all the example of templates from Creating Keepsakes Magazine and numbered them and figured out which ones were done. I jumped in the shower and got ready and went to church. Tommy, Bailee, Austin went with me. I sat with a primary class for the Relief Society hour. Then I came home and changed my clothes and went to spend some time with mom. After our visit I came home and John made hamburgers for dinner. Now I'm blogging and then I'm done for the day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Primary. I love the way the kids are taught through lessons and songs. Heavenly Father wants his children prepared to withstand the firey darts, that's for sure.
Mosiah 25 - Mosiah 26   It must of been some really good history of the people of Alma and Zeniff that was read to the people. In verse 8 it says they (the people listening) knew not what to think, and they were filled with exceeding joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...