Thursday, June 24, 2010

St George Weekend


I went walking again this morning with Heather for 30 minutes and then I took Meagan, Bailee's friend home, packed my clothes and left for St. George. I stopped by to see Mom on the way out of town. She wouldn't get up for lunch and she hadn't gotten up for breakfast. Just said she was tired. Then Bailee and I were on the road. Austin decided he didn't want to come and would rather stay home with Hayden and Uncle John. It took us 4 hours to get here. But we were so happy when we finally arrived.  I just love my friend Kathy. We went out to dinner to Golden Coral and I ate healthy. Wahoo!! I'm doing it. Then Darell went to the Genealogy Library and Kathy, BJ and I went to Wal-Mart. We got tons of fruit and salad stuff. And of course, Kathy spoiled Bailee something terrible and got her all sort of good stuff. This picture is of Bailee and Tank, Kathy's ginormous cat. Now Kathy and I will probably talk half the night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Bailee. She is so sweet. And a fabulous traveling partner. She was so good all the way here and only got a little car sick.
Alma 9 - Alma 10  I think it is scary and really made me think when Alma told the people that the Lord would be merciful to the Lamanites but if the Nephites remain in their sins it will be more tolerant for the Lamanites than them. I guess once you have a testimony you better guard it with you life so you can be saved.

1 comment:

  1. BJ is just so darned cute. What a fun weekend for you all. I know how you love Kathy and it was probably a great weekend for everyone. So glad you got to go.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...