Friday, June 11, 2010

Scrapping Weekend - Day 1



I got up this morning and packed up my scrapping stuff so I could come to scrapping weekend. I have made these three pages so far and laughed my head off. These ladies are so funny. So that's what I have done all day. Scrap, scrap, scrap and scrap some more....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for good scrapping buddies that make me laugh. They are such treasures to me.
Mosiah 23 - Mosiah 24  And I will also ease the aburdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs. I love this statement that the Lords will ease our burdens so we cannot feel them. I wonder how many times he had done that for me and I didn't even know it.

2 comments:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...