Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back Home to Parkway Nursing

This is a picture of the last little bird to leave the nest. I finally was able to get all the pictures off my camera so I could post this one. Mom is doing good and they are sending her home to Parkway this afternoon. I hope they can take good care of her over there. So we wait! I am trying to get them to transport Mom by stretcher instead of her wheel chair so she won't be so uncomfortable. Jason is trying to arrange it. It is arranged and Gold Cross Ambulance is going to come to get her. So again we wait!  I made one more template this morning and organized some more of my scrap stuff. They transported Mom back to Parkway and everyone was so thrilled to see her. She was glad to get back. After they got her all settled in her bed she just perked up. I ran home to get her crocheted things they put on her oxygen to keep her ears for hurting. I also left my phone in Mom's room on the window sill. I fed her a few bites of her dinner but didn't want to feed her too much. She did good and when I left her she was watching TV. I so love that lady!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful to Heavenly Father today for my Mom's recovery. I know that He had a hand in all this. He gave me such total comfort when Johnnie and I finally decided this was what we needed to do. I remember still being a little unsure and going into the hospital patio and praying if this was the right thing and He just told me "I've already told you". From then on I never looked back. Such peace settled over me and has been with me ever since. What a BLESSING!!!
Mosiah 12 - Mosiah 13  I just kept wondering as I read about where the Lord was going to visit them in His anger who he is visiting in his anger in our time. I wonder if Iraq is one of them. I had to ponder that because I have heard people say that nations were so wicked they were sent earthquakes and other natural disasters. I alway think that there has to be good people everywhere. I think I will have to read some study manuals on this...

1 comment:

  1. I love your testimony. I love you, too. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...