Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Johnnie's Page

I made this page today of my brother Johnnie's school pictures I have scanned, in between all the running around I had to do. I love to look at the way he changed from 8th grade to his senior picture. I have tons of old pictures that I am going to work on getting scrapped. Today I went to Judy's and got my hair all cut off short. I love it. Then I went to visit Beth and had a fun time with Kelly. What a sweetheart he is. He sat on my lap and told me not to eat crayons. What a funny guy. Then I went to visit Joan Durrant. I also visit taught her while I was there. Then on to my mom's to sign her re-admit papers to Parkway because she was in the hospital for a week. She was doing really well and watching TV. Then on to the cannery to work our shift. We finally got home at 8:30. It was a long day. Now I'm going to finish this blogging and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a wonderful hair dresser (Judy) that will do my hair early in the morning for me and puts up with my fickle ways. I'm always complaining about my hair and wanting to change it.
Mosiah 20 - Mosiah 21   I had never remembered the word pacified used in the scriptures before and as I read Mosiah 20 it is said five times. I am going to go tomorrow to the on line scriptures and see where else it is mentioned. I just thought it was odd I couldn't remember ever reading that word in the scriptures before. **I looked the word pacify in the scriptures and it appears 8 times in the BofM and 3 times in the Old Testament. Now I will forever remember seeing this word in the scriptures and reading the scriptures where it is used.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pages! You continue to amaze and inspire me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your Mom is doing so well. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...