Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Luncheon

I went to do a visiting teaching interview this morning at 9am. Then I had another one at 11am. But the sister had forgotten so we did it over the phone. Tommy took Harley to the Marriott Center to catch her shuttle back to Rigby. I'll truly miss her. We did have some really good laughs. At 11:45 I went to lunch with Lorraine, Yvonne and Pat Jacobsen to Mi Rancherito for Yvonne's Birthday. We really had fun. Then I came home from that and did some laundry and went to the cannery to work. We took Bailee with us and she colored while we worked. She is such a good kid. After the cannery I stopped by to see mom. She was looking really good. They took out all her staples today. So that was a good thing. Bailee and Austin are going to spend the night at Aunt Amie's tonight and have Pizza so  I came home and made a little dinner for me and now I'm blogging and going to bed. It's been a long busy day but a good day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Bailee J. Kulow. She is such a delight to her grandma and grandpa. I love her positive attitude and that she is so willing to help me with whatever I ask of her.
Mosiah 27 - Mosiah 28  The people prayed that they would not be persecuted and the Lord answered  them by sending an Angel to Alma the Younger and the four sons of Mosiah. Now that's an answer to prayer.

2 comments:

  1. I just love what prayer does and can do! It never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just having the best summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...