Sunday, May 1, 2016

Beautiful Sabbath

 AJ, Janna and Gracie

Batter Up

I went to church today and sat by Cecelia. Then it was on to class to observed Britney teaching the class. She is so animated that the kids just love to watch her. It was fast and testimony meeting. I thought about bearing mine but just couldn't get up the courage. One day!
I came home and did absolutely nothing. I took pictures of Janna and AJ taking Gracie for a walk. Then they played ball with her. She can hit the ball. I couldn't help but take pictures of them.
I called my brother and talked to him. He is doing so much better. He said he went to church today. I am so glad his pelvis is healing.
Then Ruth and I talked. She is doing good and getting ready to go to Montana to a friends wedding. She is going to do her hair so she is paying all the expenses for Ruth to come. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet daughter. She is such a joy in my life. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...