Sunday, May 29, 2016

Lasagna and Church

I thawed out hamburger meat for John to make Lasagna for us. He uses my recipe but his always tastes the best. I think it's the oozy cheese or something.
I got ready after talking with John and Gina all morning and went to church. Connie taught the lesson so I just had to tape there crowns together and we were done. We went on a long walk around the church to see things with their eyes. It's a good way to get the wiggles out of them.
Came home to a wonderful Lasagna dinner. It was really good and especially because I didn't have to make it.
 Setting Apart

 Sheep Dogs

We spent the night talking and just having fun. We played some rummy and just had a good time. Gina and I tried to beat John but he's pretty good.
I also finished these pages and posted them to our Facebook Page "A Page A Week". I want to get through 2013 and start 2014.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Gina. She is a super sweet lady. She makes John happy and that's a good thing. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...