Sunday, May 22, 2016

Another Beautiful Sabbath

 Gracie and Harley

Gracie and Janna

I sat by Sue today in Sacrament. She is such a sweet friend. Sacrament was very good. The Frantz' spoke and it was very interesting. Then it was off to teach primary. My class was just a tab bit crazy today but overall they were pretty good.
I came home to this little cutie. She stayed over at Janna's until she found out we had popcorn at my house and here she came. She loves popcorn. She had pizza, grapes and yogurt for dinner. Always and adventure when figuring out Sunday Suppers at my house.
I also finished this page so I could post it on "A Page A Week Group" on Facebook.

Gobble til you Wobble

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings. This little munchkin is one of my most precious. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...