Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Harley and Gracie


 My Cute Chicken Coop Tommy Built

6 Tomato Plants under their Wall of Waters

Harley and Gracie hung out most of the day. Gracie followed her to the pasture to build a fence. Then to the barn to see the 188 chickens Harley got yesterday to sell. She buys the one that are starting to have feathers for $1.00 each. Then she resells them for a profit. Always thinking, this kid.
I wonder if these chickens will possibly fit in our coop. Nope!!! The house is full.
Tommy worked on my garden and planted my tomato plants, onions sets and one cucumber. Sping is here.
I made Mexican Rice, Refried Beans and Tacos for dinner. It was yummy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my little farm I get to live on. I love my garden and my chicken coop. I am blessed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...