Friday, May 27, 2016

Cleaning - 10,000 Steps

Gracie and Janna

I finished my laundry, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned bathrooms, changed sheet, dated and put away my pantry food, balanced my checkbook and walked 10.843 steps. Now I am tired.
John was supposed to come this weekend but they asked him to work because it's the Parade of Homes so he is coming next weekend. Maybe I will keep my house clean so I don't have to work so hard next friday.
I also got my 90 year old Alaskan sour dough started in the mail. I fed it water and flour and tomorrow morning it will be ready to go. I am making bread in the morning to try it out.
Gracie and I went to Broulims after I picked her up from Lolo's and got things I needed. She got some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. She just had to eat two on the way home.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the energy I needed to accomplish the things I needed to do. I prayed for it and I got it. Blessings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...