Thursday, May 26, 2016

Happy Birthday to Hayden

 2008 

2015

Today is Hayden's 13th birthday. He is a teenager now. And a wonderful one at that. Where did this little munchkin go. But I must say I love this bigger model even more.

Winco

I went to Winco this morning. I just needed to get it done. So off I went. It is hard but I love the money I save. I got Chia Seeds and Quinoa for adding to my breads and stuff. Chef Brad adds grains to everything he cooks. So I am going to try it.
After Gracie went down for her nap I ran into Idaho Falls again and bought my 4 bread pans that Chef Brad recommends. Now I am just waiting for my started to be delivered and I am ready to go.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Hayden Christopher Ingram. He is smart and funny. Always ready and on time. The cutest kid on the block. I am blessed to be able to watch him grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...