Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Gangplank

 Selfie Time

Kathy, Gracie and I went to The Gangplank for lunch. They do have the best fish and fries ever. It was so much fun just to visit with Kathy.
After lunch we came home and all of us took a nap. We were all very tired.
Kathy and I went to Broulims for groceries. We made Hamburger and Corn on the Cob for dinner. It was quite the adventure because whenever I go shopping with Kathy she won't let me pay and buys tons of extra things. She said I have to let her do this so she feels good about coming to visit. Silly friend of mine!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful friend of mine. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...