Monday, May 9, 2016

Sick Little Gracie

Janna brought Gracie over this morning and she had been running a fever all night. She kept telling me her nose hurt. So she stayed home with me. She wasn't feeling good all day.
I grabbed a pork roast out of the freezer and stuck it in my crock pot so we could have barbecued sandwiches for dinner.
I ran to Broulim's to get hamburger buns and fruit. I also price checked the flour with Winco prices.

Flour from Broulims - 25 lb bag

At Winco it is $15.20 for 50 lbs so for 76 cents I think I will buy it at Broulims in 25 lb bags that are easier for me to handle. I love to find the best deal. It's so weird because most of my life I didn't even look at prices. I just got what I needed. Shame on me all those years.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for medicine that can make a sick little girl feel better. What a blessing it is to have medicine to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...