Saturday, May 7, 2016

New PJ'S and Two Roosters

 Gracie's New PJ's

 Harley and Rooster #1

Rooster #2

Today was a wonderful day. I woke up rested and energetic. I make White Chicken Chili and Cinnamon Rolls again. 
I worked on my lesson and cut out handouts. I love the Sunday Saver. It has cute stuff for all the lessons.
Janna bought Gracie a new pair of PJ's from Walmart. She is growing so fast we can't keep up. We just love her to pieces around here.
Harley came home and found the man next door's rooster in our barn. So she took the dogs and ran it down and caught it. She put it over the fence and came back and saw another rooster in our chicken coop eating away. The dogs chased this one all over the arena and all over the back pasture. Finally Harley caught it and put it over the fence. I guess she qualifies as a rooster catcher now. The dogs had a great time chasing this thing all over the farm.
AJ and Janna replace the broken counter top in my spare bathroom. It was cracked and looked really bad. So for Mother's day her and AJ bought one and put it in. 
Then I got a card and a gift card in the mail from Dean, Amie and the kids. What sweet kind words to me. 
Then BJ came home from working at Kings and brought me a flower and a sweet card. I am one loved mom and grandma.
Grateful Statement: I am so blessed to have my wonderful family. I love each and everyone of them to the moon and back. How blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...