Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Kathy Has Arrived

I sent an email to Hannah this week and she wrote me back this:

"Awe thanks grandma!! I cant wait to give you a hannah hug! I love you so much! Tell all the cousins that I say "Hola" and that I miss them (:
I love you Grandma con todo mi corazon!"

I need a translation for the final words. I was so excited to get this. She is just sooooo sweet. 
Today I cleaned house to get ready for Kathy. I have her bedroom all ready. And she should be here any minute.
Kathy made it. She was a little tired. I fed her some beans I had made and she went to bed. I hope she gets a really good nights sleep.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my best friend. I love that we have a long history together. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...