Thursday, May 5, 2016

New Glasses

Gracie and I went to Eye Care Center and ordered my new glasses. I had glued my other ones together too many times. I just hate spending money. I would rather buy kits for scrapping. But I did it and they told me it would be a couple of hours. I was amazed. I thought because it was a tri-focal it would take days. So Gracie and I went to Wal-Mart and walked around. Gracie was having a fit so we were going out the door with nothing. I took her to MacDonald's for a hamburger to kill some time. While we were sitting there I got a text for the eye place to say my glasses were done and it took 33 minutes. Now that is service!!
So we went back and picked them up. They were hard to wear for the first few minutes but my eyes adjusted pretty quick. On the way home it got very quiet in the back seat. Gracie was sound asleep. I put her to bed and she took a 3 hour nap. I think she was tired.
I made chicken in my Pampered Chef crock baker, boiled new potatoes and candied carrots. My kitchen looks like a bomb went off. I don't think I can muster up the courage to face it. But I will try.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for eye doctors that can figure out how to make me see better. What a blessing for all the knowledge Heavenly Father gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...