Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Stressed to the Max

Gracie and her baby bug.

I have so much to do to get ready to go and Gracie is still sick. Today her nose is green. I don't know whether to take her to the doctor or not. She really is feeling better today. Just her runny green nose.
I worked on my laundry and found the sweatshirt I had been missing of Gracie. It was dirty so I had to wash it. I started folding all the clothes and putting them away. I packed Gracie's bag up with all her stuff. So I am getting there.
I am a tad bit grumpy and not very nice. I will have to make this up to Gracie because I don't have time for her to be needy. I did take time out to have her jump on the tramp. She caught a little bug and thought it was so cute.
I found this new recipe on Pinterest for Chicken and Rice Chimichangas that are baked in the oven so they are more healthy. Everyone loved them. So I will put that recipe in my Cook'n cook book.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this cutie pie I take care of. Even on the worst days I know it's exactly where Heavenly Father wants her to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...