Monday, May 30, 2016

Bubble Fun

 John

 Playing Bubbles

Harley, Janna and AJ spraying weeds.

Today was a wonderful relaxing day. I made delicious Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast and watched Janna and AJ put the bamboo back on the roof of the patio. Then it was a few games of Rummy with Gina, John and Austin. Leftovers from Cafe Rio for lunch and tons of time playing with bubbles with Gracie. She is just the sweetest little girl. 
John and Gina left about 3pm to go back to Provo. I gave John all the left over Cafe Rio stuff. He had it all for dinner when he got home and he said it was as good as the first time.
I worked on scrapbooking and watch Pitmasters shows until midnight. What's up with that! I will be tired tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that John has someone in his life. He seems very happy. Blessing abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...