Saturday, May 14, 2016

Scrapbooking With Friends

 Deer

 Heather

 Gerri

 Judy

Cindy

Megan

As I  sat in Dean's office on my computer I looked out the window to see these Deer eating Amie's flowers and trees. Only in Elk Ridge.
We started to scrapbook at 10 am and spent the morning scrapping. I worked on my 12 pages for my wall in my house. We went to lunch to Costa Vida. It was yummy. I had a  Baja Bowl. Then it was back to scrapping. For dinner we had the sandwiches we were going to have for lunch. It was also very yummy.
 Johnnie
 Me
 Cousins
 Grandma
 Mom and family
Alfred

These are six pages of my 12. I love these old pictures and it was so fun to use these Quick Pages. 
I have had a really fun day but am dead tired and ready to go to bed. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful friends of mine. I am so blessed to be able to scrapbook with them and relive all these wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...