Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sour Dough Class

 Watching The Bowl

Adding Olive Oil 

I was amazed that Brad would put a cup of sour dough started in his bread plus yeast. I didn't know that sour dough starter is really good for you digestive system. I learned so much. Now I have to decide if I am going to buy Brad's starter or make my own. I hate decisions. I also need new bread pans.
Kathy and I were so glad we had been able to learn so much. We got home around 12 pm and Austin took Kathy's things out to the car. And she was off to go home to St. George. We chatted a couple of times and she called me around 8 pm to tell me she was home. I was worried about her falling asleep. But she made it just fine.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Heavenly Father watches over us as we drive. It is such a blessing to know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...