Thursday, May 19, 2016

Pressure Cooker Class

 My Beautiful Best Friend

 Cute Little Gracie

Chef Brad

We went to Chinese food today before we went to Chef Brad's classes.We weren't a fan of the food. It used to be so much better.
Then it was off to learn about Pressure Cooking. I learned a ton of things. He showed us how to make pasta dishes in 7 minutes. I also learned that he makes brown rice in the pressure cooker and he says it's so much better. I am going to try it.
I am so glad Kathy and I got to do this with Brad.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to learn from Chef Brad. I am very blessed to have a cousin like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...