Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Still Sick

Here I am with my Dolly and buggy

Gracie is still sick. But now her nose has started to run a stream. She went through one whole box of tissues today. I hope she starts feeling better soon. I have so much to do to get ready to go to Utah and all she wants is for me to play with her and hold her. Which I do love to do. But my house is a wreck and my laundry is not done. But it will just all have to wait.
I made yummy French Toast for dinner using Texas Toast. Kathy Porterfield told me about it. It is so thick and just so good.
I scanned some more pictures from my mom's album today. The one above is my favorite of the ones I did today.
I can't wait to scrap them.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these pictures my mom took. They are such a treasure to me. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...