Friday, May 20, 2016

Bread Making Class

We learned to make bread 3 ways. Wonderful basil and black pepper rolls started off the class. So delicious. I learned the formula for adding grains or other things to the dough. He told us not to worry about making bread. To just have fun. You can add a little more of anything and it won't matter. I love his attitude. I just learned so much I can't wait to try these things out. The best tip I learned was pouring oil down the sides of the mixer bowl just before taking the dough out. It just falls out.
I took Brad a memory stick with 63 pictures of Buddy and Ida. He especially liked the one of his mom, June and Buddy and Brad and his three siblings. I am so glad I did that. We knew it was a treasure for him.
Kathy and I came home and made Pizza's we had bought at Walmart for the family and then it was time to relax until I couldn't stay awake any longer.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the things I learned about bread today. I know it will help me make consistently good bread. What a blessing these classes are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...