Thursday, May 12, 2016

Cabelas

 Looking at the Deer

 Looking at the Horses

Looking at the Fish

We left this morning to go to Utah for my scrapping weekend. Gracie is staying with Cha Cha so she can visit with everyone down there. She was feeling really good today with no runny nose. She slept for a couple of hours so the trip went really well. I am so grateful for the surgery. She would have been sick for a week and on antibiotics.
Tommy came along to drive me so I wouldn't have such a hard time with Gracie. When we go alone I have to get off the freeway to do things alot.. With Tommy driving I can just reach back and take care of her.
We stopped at Cabelas on the way down so Papa could show Gracie the fish and animals. She loved seeing all the cool displays they have.
Then it was off to Tommie's to drop her off. She was really excited to see her Cha Cha and Jimmy the dog.
Tommy and I went to a Mexican Restaurant in Payson and then headed up to Deans. I worked on my blog and sorted pics and now I am ready to go to bed.
I did finally get an email off to Hannah.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for another safe trip to Utah. I am grateful for a good little traveler named Gracie. Blessing abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...