Monday, May 2, 2016

Chicken Tenders, Etc.

Janice
Ida, Beulah, Buddy, Johnnie, Larry, Alfred, Janice

Gracie was at Lolo's today so I started scanning the rest of the old pictures of my childhood. They are so much fun to see. I was always wearing a light colored dress. Here I am sitting in the dirt. This was taken at my Grandma'a Ranch house. The one of all of us was not taken on the ranch. I don't know where. Brings back so many memories of happy times being loved by my Grandma, my mom, my brothers and cousins. We were a pretty happy bunch and I love to see my mom's handwriting around the pictures.
I made chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and corn for dinner. It is really time consuming to make chicken tenders but the kids really love them. Janna and AJ did my dishes for me because I guess they could see that I was a little tired.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a mom that loved to take pictures. I am so blessed to have these memories to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...