Sunday, May 15, 2016

Safely Home

Gracie and my Ipad

We left around 9:30 and got Gracie from Tommie's. Then it was off to Village Inn to meet John and Gina, John's girlfriend. She is so nice and John looks so happy.
We had an uneventful drive and Gracie was just the best. She played with my Ipad and slept the whole way home. I was so glad to get back home. It's always fun to go and equally fun to get home.
I did nothing except make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Gracie, Harley and Bailee.
Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for safe trip. And that Gracie was so good. The power of prayer is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...