Monday, May 23, 2016

Out To Lunch

Karen and her Mom

I went to lunch with these two lovely ladies today. It was fun. I am going over to their house on Wednesday to help them with Roots Magic. I just can't seem to get away from working with people on their genealogy. Maybe this is what my true calling in this life is. 
I started a Sour Dough started from one of my classes on Craftsy. It seems so much work. I also ordered Chef Brad 90 year old Alaskan Started. We will see which one is ready or here first.
I started another scrap page today and started my laundry. I swear, it is never, never done. I made meatloaf for dinner with rice and corn. It was supposed to be meatballs but I read the wrong recipe so it became meatloaf. Too much milk.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to do genealogy. What a blessing to have been able to find my ancestors and do their work. Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...