Saturday, April 30, 2016

Out To Lunch Bunch

Austin and Gracie

Mac N Cheese and Cereal for dinner

Today I went out to lunch with Cecelia and Sue. We have decided that we need to do this more often. Maybe we should be "The Out To Lunch Bunch". It was Saturday and normally I stay home with my family but it was the only time Cecelia could do it. It was so much fun to get to know Cecelia. She is just so sweet. She is from Chile and she told me how to make Chili Sauce for the Posole my brother makes. And of course, I forgot to get a picture.
We were gone for 2 hours just talking and laughing and having fun. When I came home I layed down with Gracie so she would take a nap. Austin was trying to get her to lay down but she wasn't minding him very well. But she fell asleep in a minute and I had the afternoon to get things done.
I made her mac n cheese and myself a bowl of cereal. She decided she wanted cereal and mac n cheese. What an interesting dinner.
Time for bed. Good night journal.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sweet sisters in our ward. I love to get to know them. The Gospel is so wonderful when it brings all the sisters together. We always have friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...