Friday, May 6, 2016

Thinking of My Hannah Today

Hannah BoBanna and her Companion

Today I was so tired I didn't even make dinner. Just told everyone to fend for themselves. I did manage to make Cinnamon Rolls. I am trying to perfect them. 
This little Missionary has been on my mind. I just love her to pieces and can't wait to read her blog every week. She is just doing so well. Always has that sweet smile on. This is my favorite part of this weeks email.
"Above all else this week I just feel so immensely grateful! I feel super blessed to be where I am right now. I feel like it is such a privilege to be able to teach all of the investigators we have right now and how close I feel with them. I'm especially blessed to be with Hermana Sandison who shows me every day I love my mission! Our neighbor said, "You girls wake up laughing and then go to bed laughing don't you?"
I don't doubt that one bit. This is one happy missionary.
Well it's 8:30 and I am dead tired and going to bed. It isn't even dark out but I don't care.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Hannah and her decision to serve a mission. Peru will be blessed because she came.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...