Saturday, May 14, 2016

Strawberry Jam

 Janice

Judy

 Heather and Janice

My 24 Jars and Judy's Freezer Jam

I had a hard time sleeping last night and was worried that I would be too tired to accomplish all the things I had to do. I got up and took my shower and went to Heather's to start making our Jam from the 3 flats of strawberries we bought last night at Payson Market. We had so much fun. Judy made Freezer Jam and Heather and I cooked our Jam. We did half pints all together. 
We ordered Pizza for lunch and had chicken wraps for dinner. I have had so much fun and finished all my 12 pages for my wall.

 Mom and Smokey

 Little Lester

 Mom

 Larry

Us Kids
There they are, all done. I am tired and ready to go home and go to bed. It's been so much fun. Can't wait until the next time.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these old pictures my mother took. I am blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...