Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Sweetest Missionary I Know

Hermana Ingram and Sandeson

I read Hannah's blog this morning. It just made me tear up with joy. What an amazing missionary she is. So dedicated and fearless. I can't wait for her to get home so I can get a famous Hannah Hug. She gives the very best.
I spent about 3 hours at Karen's house trying to help her mom. She just doesn't have the skills to remember what she is doing. But we got her on Family Search and I taught her how to bring people over from Family Search into her Roots Magic Program.
Worked on Laundry all day and did many dishes. My dishwasher broke so I had to order parts.
I picked up Gracie from Lolo's and came home and make Mac N Cheese for dinner and Rice Krispie Treats for dessert. I made them in the Microwave. A method I learned from Heather at our scrapping weekend. Easy Peasy!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful Granddaughter of mine. What a treasure she is to my family. Blessings Abound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...