Friday, November 12, 2010

Walking Again


Heather and I walked 4 times around the track today. It was pretty easy. After walking I came home and washed all my Temple stuff. It's nice to have it all clean and shiny. I did other laundry also and made a cake and some rice for Tommy Dean. He likes desserts. The rest of the day I just don't know what I did. Nothing too important. I do remember working on these reunion pages. I put elements on them. They are finished. Tomorrow maybe I can get the one redone that I don't like.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for such a beautiful day. I was so good to walk in the sunshine.
Section 70 - Section 72  Can you imagine being preached to by Joseph Smith. His must have been a powerful testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...