Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stormy Indexing Day

It has been blowing and sprinkling off and on all day. The big storm is on it's way. I indexed all day today in between doing laundry. John put up more lights and my Christmas tree so now I need to decorate it. He started but soon lost interest. I know how he feels. I hope I will feel more like doing it later.
Tonight we are doing a Speed Scrap with Stuff to Scrap Forum. Lori, Judy, Heather and Gerri all come over and we did it together. Half of us couldn't get on the Stuff to Scrap Forum so we finally just posted them to the Learn With Me site. It was a ton of fun even with all our problems.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the indexing program. You feel like you are doing something really worth while. I didn't realize how much I had missed it.
Section 86 - Section 87 I like the way this sections explain the parable of the wheat and the tares. I never want to be a tare. Satan planted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...