Saturday, November 6, 2010

Showing the House

I was going to go with Heather and Gerri this morning at 8:30 to a trail in Pleasant Grove to take pictures of some waterfalls. But I got a call from a Realtor that wanted to show the house so I spent the morning cleaning my house. I love that my house is so clean. It always makes me want to clean cupboards and closets when everything else is done. John and Tommy went with Dean to put up signs and I took the dog and went to Rite Aid to pick up my prescriptions and them Molly and I went for a walk. I came home and worked on my lesson for tomorrow.
I am getting a sore throat so I hope I'll be okay tomorrow. I was kind of tired yesterday and this morning I just started having a hard time swallowing. But we'll see what tomorrow brings.
Dean took John to Target and bought his some new clothes. Isn't that just the kindest thing. Dean has always been very generous with his family.
Harrison came to my house after his birthday party. I didn't know he had braces. He says they hurt. Poor fellow. I guess you gotta go through tough things to be handsome...
Now it's time to go over my lesson some more and get to bed early so I can get a good nights sleep.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Harrison Thomas Ingram. He is such a sweet boy. Always so pleasant and cheerful. He is a good student and will make a fabulous missionary when he gets big.
Section 64 - Section 65 In verse 10 it says, "I, the Lord, forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men." I have learned through my life that we need to forgive so our souls will not be cankered by ill feelings for others. I have had to practice this in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...