Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Leaves

I looked out on my patio and this is what I saw. It is beautiful. These trees grow right beside my patio so they shade in the summer and give me this wonderful golden hue in the fall.
Heather and I walked this morning. We took her two cute little dogs with us. It was quite the experience. They couldn't figure out the cows or the horses and they really took us for a walk. We had to dodge cow poo because 4 cows were out walking on our walking path and cows never go far without pooing... But we had fun and a few laughs and got our walk in. That's what counts.
Then I came home and went to a digi scrap party over at Lisa's. Such cute things. I got two Christmas presents done already. Can't wait to get them. I also got tons of ideas on decorating with my scrapped pages. Lori and her sister Heidi did a wonderful job making it look so easy.
Then I took a nap as I am having a hard time getting to sleep at night. Just not tired until in the morning. I have become my grandma. She always took naps. Of course she had a heart condition and I just like them.
Now I'm going to go eat BBQ chicken sandwichs John has made for us for dinner.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my digi scrapping buddies. We always have so much fun together.
Section 61 - Section 62  In verse 39 It says, "Pray always that you enter not into temptation, that you may abide the day of his coming, whether in life or in death." I am going to add to my prayers that I will be able to abide the day of his coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...