Friday, November 19, 2010

Skyhawks Basketball Shoot Out

I went to the cannery with Amie this morning and realized as we pulled up that it was closed on Friday. I really am losing my mind! So we went to Roberts and I got 2 12X12 frames to see if I like my pages framed. Then we went to Good Earth and I got some pumpkin seeds for granola.
I spent the afternoon on Tech Support. First with Linksys and finally got my wireless going again. I had to get a password from them to get into my wireless. I also ordered a new router as mine has one port that has gone out and probably soon they will all go out. I've had it for a number of years so I guess it's time for a new one. Then I was on the phone with New Family Search. My Ingram line is so messed up. They had to do a report to get someone to look at the mess and see what they can do to fix it.
Tonight Tommy and I went to Hailey's basketball Shoot Out. I think that's what you call it. It was fun to watch her play and Tyler Tuckett too. Susan and Dave were there watching Tyler so I got a good back rub from Susan. Now that's why I love serving with her in Relief Society. Hailey is trying to give me her mean look. I think she might have succeeded and her awesome basketball shoes have Ingram on the back of them. What a beautiful young lady and she gave me her most beautiful smile as soon as I took this picture.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for Amie. She is such a sweet daughter in law. I was thinking about going to see Father of The Bride with her when her and Dean were dating and she leaned over to me and said with a lot of determintion, "I am going to be your daughter in law". I am so glad she was right. Dean is a pretty smart guy when it comes to choosing a mate and the mother of his children.
Section 85 - Section 86 I read all about what the manual says about what it is to "Steady the Ark". President David O McKay warned that unauthorized men and women who attempt to "steady the ark" die spiritually. This refers to the saints who think the church is not being run right and they know how to fix it. Very interesting reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...