Sunday, November 21, 2010

Malachi Is Here!

I went to church this morning by myself. Tommy had the Sunday Morning Sickness. It's a running joke in our family. I swear it's like raising teenagers. But church was good. I wasn't feeling all that hot, headache and tired, but I went and that's what counts.
After church Tommy and I went to Dean and Amie's for Tacos and Pumpkin Ice Cream. Very yummy! John went and picked up Malachi. What a cute kid. His hair is very dark now. It is so good to see him again and to have him spend Thanksgiving with us is such a blessing. I have been thinking of him alot lately. Many pictures will follow.
Now it's time to go to bed and hug my pillow. I need to get up rested in the morning so I can get packed before my presidency meeting.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my grandson Malachi. He is so loving and kind. Molly took right to him so she has a new friend.
Section 87 - Section 88  How did Joseph Smith know about the Civil War and what would take place. Gift of Prophecy, that's what he had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...