Sunday, November 7, 2010

Steadfast and Immovable

I went to Welfare Meeting this morning and then Tommy and I went to church. I took Tommy home after Sacrament because he has a hurt back. Then I went back and taught my Relief Society Lesson. It was by Sylvia Allred called "Steadfast and Immovable". It really touched my heart. I hope I am steadfast and immovable. I think I am but there are so many things I need to get better at. Pray and fasting come to mind.
We went down to Dean and Amie's for dinner. Amie made Bake Ziti. It was so delish. I took this picture of Hailey sitting on the countertop. What a character she is. Love the red eye and long eyelashes.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my wonderful Amie. I love how she writes Dean's bishopric messages for him even when she doesn't want to. That's a true wife. She is just the sweetest and I love her. I am glad she chose Dean to marry.
Section 65 - Section 66  In verse 2 it talks about the Gospel rolling forth to the ends of the earth. I think we are seeing this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...