Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Burrrrrrrrrrr Cold!



It's below zero with the wind chill factor. The sun was shining and it looked warm until Janna and I went to the store. As soon as I went out the door to get in the car I really thought I'd freeze to death. We got more groceries for this bunch of people. Kids never stop snacking. I spent the day making Apple Brown Betty and indexing and playing cards with the kids. Bailee and her computer, Austin and Malachi putting together a model and our worker Harley feeding all her horses in the freezing weather. Even the dogs got cold. I am having a wonderful time with these grandkids.
Janna and Scott went to the new $5 pizza place in town to get us dinner. Now I don't have to cook dinner. I'm always ready to NOT cook...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a warm cozy house, family and all that goes with it. I am truly blessed.
Section 90 - Section 93  Very interesting how the First Presidency was set up. Heavenly Father was so precise in how it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...