Monday, November 22, 2010

Made it to Idaho

Malachi and Austin
I went to my Presidency Meeting this morning until about 11:30 and then I had to go to the doctor to get blood test done for my appointment next week. After I got home from that we loaded up and left for Idaho. We stopped in Tremonton for lunch at Denny's. I ordered a hamburger and could only eat 1/2. I was stuffed. I did save a crouton from my salad for Molly. She did really good after we got through Orem. I love her car sickness pills. They really worked this time. It was snowy off and on but not very bad until we got off at County Line Road on the way to Janna's. The roads were shiny with ice and the wind was blowing the snow into drifts. Some of them went all the way to the middle line on the road. No wonder Harley said she didn't like snow drifts. We finally got to Janna's house and waded through snow drifts to get in the house. I was glad to finally get here and snuggled into Janna's warm house.
We are waiting for Janna to get off work. She has to put a kid in a patrol car and take him to detention. Then she will be right here. We made oatmeal for dinner and that's the end of this day...
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful to be able to go to Janna's for Thanksgiving. I miss her and love to be with her. We have so much fun together and especially at the Holidays.
Section 88 - Section 89  In verse 63 it says "Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." I love this verse. It says so much about how Heavenly Father waits for us to come to him. He is always there with open arms. Very comforting!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you guys made it there safely! Are you getting pounded by this storm?

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...